Sweet martini and Gindome dry gin
Master distillers suggestion:Martini with Gindome dry gin and sweet vermouth is a comnination you should try. This combination bring out exciting new flavors.
The mixing ratio is important. But with such a sweet and distinct taste as this vermouth, you should tasteand try a bit to find the perfect cocktail for your taste.
Sweet vermout with Gindome dry gin
6 cl Gindome dry gin
1 cl Padro & Co Bianco Reserva Vermouth or less
This is what you need
- Gindome dry gin
- Padro & Co Bianco Reserva Vermouth
- Measuring cup
- Stirring glass
- Ice cubes
- Cocktail stick
- Orange peel
Proceed like this
- Put the martini glass to cool by putting an ice cube in the glass and filling it with cold water.
- Measure out gin and vermouth. Pour this into the stirring glass.
- Stir for 20 seconds.
- Empty the martini glass. Shake out the water.
- Strain the liquid into the martini glass.
- When using citrus peel, use a zester or potato peeler and take off a piece of 2-3 cm. If you cut or twist the shell over the glass, you get the oils spread on top. This gives more citrus flavor than if you just put the peel on top.